How it works?
Create a nurturing circle to support a mama you know and love. Mothership Rising is a safe space for friends and family to support mamas when a child comes into a mother’s life. We celebrate and support all the ways a child comes in a mama’s life: adoption, birth, bonus moms, foster care, step-parent, and surrogacy.
How to organize a nurturing circle:
- Identify a mama who could use support. (That mama could be you!) Create a nurturing circle and choose the dates support is needed.
- Invite the mama to join the circle and have her fill out the support wish list describing what she needs for self care and support.
- Invite friends to join the circle and have them select dates on the calendar to be the texting point of contact for the mama.
- All circles are 100 days, Each day of the circle the mama receives an uplifting text from the Mothership Rising App.
- Mothership Rising App sends an encouraging text to both the mama and the friend to connect them on the chosen day of support.
- The friend who has signed up on the calendar sends a follow up text to send the mama support and initiate the conversion.
- Mama responds as she is able. There is no pressure on the mama to reply.